Contact us - how to find us
By Road - download directions from north/south
- Take the M23 south past Gatwick Airport, this becomes the A23, then:
- Take the Hurstpierpoint exit (B2118) off the A23. (This is a mile or so after the Burgess Hill exit). Follow signs to Hurstpierpoint. This road takes you through Sayers Common, then back over the A23 towards Hurstpierpoint.
- Just after you enter Hurstpierpoint, there is a mini roundabout. Turn left.
- First right, by the primary school. Pass the school and the library.
- Turn first left into Marchants Road.
- Turn first right into Marchants Close. Turn first right again (about 20 yards after the beginning of Marchants Close) through a gate and down into a gravelled courtyard with converted barns around it. Go straight on, across the dam that divides 2 ponds. The Red Barn is the barn on the other side of the ponds.
London Heathrow 1 hour (via M25 and M23). London Gatwick - 20 minutes (via M23)
Hassocks Station (London Victoria & London Bridge - 55 minutes) The station is 5 minutes from the Barn. There is a taxi rank at the station.