Services - Advanced internet applications
- Shopping cart - that includes the ability to store items in the cart for up to 3 hours. An automatic facility to "clear" carts after 3 hours obviates the most common problem with a shopping cart system. As stock is sold the website reflects this and therefore users will never buy stock that is not available.
- Online registration - a complex system of both administration and client-facing pages designed to facilitate easy registration including input checking to ensure that forms are filled in correctly.
- Dynamic websites themes - enabling a website's look and feel to change on a per user or per session basis.
- Click tracking - real-time tracking of the usage of a website. This system monitors all clicks within a site and notes information about the user and the page.
- Marketing tracker - create small "email friendly", recordable hyperlinks, which link to specific places within a site. This is very useful for organisations requiring multiple marketing URLs that point to the same location.
- Stock management - integrated back and front-office systems interface with the client's website to provide accurate and up-to-the-minute reporting of stock levels.
- Automated customer notification systems - customised to suit whatever requirements the customer has, it is possible to create automatic email notifications for virtually any activity on a site.
examples | community | content | communications | social | applications | new | analysis