Services - Content management and sourcing
Do your visitors want to return?
Our belief is that by developing dynamic content for your website you make it more proactive in its relationship with visitors, which means it is more effective and appealing.
We provide our clients with the ability to update their own web sites using simple and secure web-based administration interfaces.
We can source relevant news items and supply them to your site on a regular basis. By automatically incorporating this into your web site's content and marketing emails you'll attract much more interest.
- News - daily, emailed news headlines and links to full stories.
- Research - constantly updated portals of that latest and most relevant information such as analyses, case studies, reviews and guidelines.
- Suggested reading - peer reviews of relevant books and links to online bookstores.
- Search - to locate information quickly on particular topic; also produces a summary of the document located - a powerful tool in reducing information overload.
- Personalised briefings - alerts of the latest information relevant to each member by email.
examples | community | content | communications | social | applications | new | analysis